Inspiration Station: 60's,70's, B&W, Coats

Winter in Chicago has been a blast so far and coming home for the holidays is always a must! 
I find so much room for creativity picking out an outfit every morning. 
Wild weather calls for layers and textures of all kinds! 
It's quite the magical place to be in for most fashion enthusiasts!



This winter ( and most of the time) I'm pulling most of my inspiration from the 60s into the 70's.
Gimmie all the pantsuits ! Gimmie all the hats! 
MY SUNGLASSES ARE NEVER BIG ENOUGH!!
You get me?
Phew.

This Saint Laurent for the house of Yves Saint Laurent is kind of a dream.
Lets start with the hat. Yes, please!
The structure and size is definitely what attracts me to this piece! 
Now work down to that bow... 
and then the fit of the pants!?!
I have nothing more to say but I want and hope to have something like this soon!


...and since  I don't see my self buying this runway piece... this amazing pantsuit by Rachel Roy will do!

Wanna buy this Mixed Print suit?

MONOCHROME 

Everything monochrome!
It always goes back to black & white. 
No matter what era or style you're going for this route always keeps it chic and classic. 

Every girl wants their Audrey moment!
Scratch that.
EVERY GIRL NEEDS HER AUDREY MOMENT.




and we can always keep it fun!


These Marc Jacobs Spring / Summer 2013s are definitely 60's looks with lots of personality!
The playful way with the shapes are inspiring me in my everyday!
I love taking the runway to the corner store.



STAYING WARM
It's cold and this coat is all I need.
Another gimmie.



and then there is this 70's princess coat I found during my routine Etsy lurking!

70s Black Flared Peacoat / Double Breasted Wide Lapel Wool Coat / Military Nautical Inspired Medium Coat

$94.92 


You can find this lovely gem at
MAMMA' CHEST
Her etsy store is fab!



How are you staying warm?!
Whats keeping you inspired?



iLOVEyou
ToTheMoonAndBack
xoxo
Jaz










No comments:

Post a Comment