This Weeks Gimmies : ft. Nars, Worth and Worth, The Cure and more!

Here's my weeks favorite finds and must haves from the internet!
Thank you Internet , thank you!

My first find are these sweet Monochrome black and white checker denim leggings from TopShop!
They are super rad and I can see myself wearing these so many different ways!
Monochrome forever!


My second find and total obsession is this Lou Lou hat from Worth and Worth!
The brim is the perfect size and the black on black is essential for me!
This is the best everyday hat!



As the holidays are rolling in so is the need for fabulous outfits and stellar looks!
This lipstick shade (Full Frontal) is a whole lot of awesome !!
Gimmie!


I am in the horror mood with Halloween around the corner and this new Stephen King novel is on my mind!
It's the sequel to The Shining!
A fav!


Oh please, oh please,oh please,sweet music gods!
Hear my prayer!
This holiday season all I want is this Cure:Why Can't I Be You?" "Japanese Dream" - 7" Vinyl!
It's super rare and totally amazing!
I have chills just thinking about this level of awesome !


Lastly...
this jacket.
Nuff said.


iLOVEyou
ToTheMoonAndBack
xoxoxo
Jaz

No comments:

Post a Comment