Love Oakland

Today while running errands and spending the day with my friend Jessica 
we started noticing the Love Oakland artwork all around downtown!
I wanted to learn more!
 This project is so close to my heart!
Love Oakland is a group of activists,
 gardeners and artists of all kinds who have come together
 to maker Oakland one of the most beautiful cities!
They are using street art, community, and music to bring this dream to life!
This project  100% donation based,
 giving community the ability to make their city amazing!
I love this!
Check it out!


















Thank you so much for making my walks so beautiful!
If you love art,believe in this project the way I do, 
and want to contribute to them...
Mail Donations by check or money order to:
        Love Oakland Group
        375 15th St, Oakland Ca 94612
        Attn: Paint and Brush Department 
Or, donate in person

weLOVEoakland
ToTheMoonAndBack
xoxoxo
Jaz




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your very generous support! We just don't get it enough. Don't get me wrong, people enjoy our work and notice our efforts however rarely ever go further than that. It means the world to us that you went the extra mile to help us get the good word out! Really, thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete