OnThisSide:Yoshimi Cover - &Caleb /MegaDeft/JazOnVinyl

OnThisSide is a new post I will be putting up throughout the week of life OnThisSideOfTheMoon from me and my friends! I am so blessed to constOnThisSide is a new post I will be putting up throughout the week of life OnThisSideOfTheMoon from me and my friends! I am so blessed to constanty be around such amazing artists.

Thanks for letting us share what we love.




The last two weeks have been incredible.
Spending time with family and friends is the best!
I was able to show my sister California for the first time and my friend came into the Bay as well!
We saw beaches and mountains and drank wine and sang songs and on and on and on...

Here is a cover I did with my friend Kerri (Megadeft) and Caleb (&Caleb).


enjoy!



That's life OnThisSide.

weLOVEyoshimi
ToTheMoonAndBack
xoxo
Jaz
ThisSideOfTheMoon

No comments:

Post a Comment