OnThisSide: Lily'sTheName

For those of you who know me...
you know my community means the world to me!
Most of the time it's my main source of inspiration.
The Lily Pad has been forming for years unofficially.
Wild and free teens turned into family.
In 2010 we all moved into a home and named it the Lily Pad after our friend Caleb's daughter.
She was this little dreamer. A wild princess. Fearless.
It seemed right...
 and the rest is history!
4 years later.. 
SHE IS 6.
AND WE ARE OLD(ER)!
Though if you run into her... she will quickly correct you.
"IM 6 AND 1/2!"

Here's this mini photoshoot I did with Caleb and Lily 
and their newest edition to the pack 
Koda Shine.
These three are beauties!!!!





















here's a cover Caleb did with his daughter Lily and brother Jake!
Check out more of Calebs music!



weLOVElily
ToTheMoonAndBack
xoxo
Jaz
ThisSideOfTheMoon

No comments:

Post a Comment