"SELFIE-ISH"

The Oxford Dictionaries 
Word Of The Year 2013 went to....


Now,
this post will not be about bashing selfies
or the word.
My instagram would prove that I love my myself the chance to snap a pic!
In fact, I love all of your beautiful and ridiculous faces!
I'm into a life of beauty and aesthetics!


BUT!

What is with the SELFIE- ISH??

read the article here.

That woman is crazy! 
And If this is what kind of monster an instagram obsession can make you.... 
THEN GET STRONGER PEOPLE!
We are sharing lives here!
Not losing our own!


Anywho!
I like taking things to another level
and always moving on.


I'm gonna step it up!
Here on ThisSideOfTheMoon we want to see you
looking good, smiling, styling, adventuring, doing good, raging and wiling !
Hashtag  #meonthisside with all your best pics; looks of the day, adventures, friends, family, good deeds, artwork, shows, etc,
Whats life like on yoursideofthemoon?

We will share them here ThisSide!!




weLOVEyou
ToTheMoonAndBack
xoxo
Jaz
ThisSideOfTheMoon



No comments:

Post a Comment