All I want for Xmas Pt.1

Yep, tis the season to get needy!
Every week 'til Christmas we will be sharing our must-haves !

Lets start this off at the top!
____________________________________________
I am dying to call this Worth&Worth hat mine!
I can see it paired with so many of my favorite jackets.
 Just the kind of color I need to add to my wardrobe!
Cant do black on black on black forever and ever!

JEZEBEL
$325.00

You can get your own here!
___________________________________
Baby, it's cold outside!
So I wanna get cozy in this….

KNITTED FLUFFY LUREX CARDI $55

It's on sale ladies! Get it!
I want to layer this over all my crazy band shirts and gypsy dresses!
snag one of these babies for yourself at
___________________________________

AND THESE PANTS ARE AN ABSOLUTE MUST.
I'll take you everywhere…
I'll wear you always.

                              THE ABSOLUTE LEGGING - BLACK SLICK $205


They have different color! Go and get em!


________________________________

Music Must



So I know I've posted about these guys before!
But this vinyl is everything and I need it!
Check them out if you haven't yet!



They keep me dancing.
Dancing makes me think of happiness and my feet.
So I guess we will just go on to my dream shoes..

and I mean DREAM SHOE.

METAL CAP BLOCK HEEL COURT

AUTUMN/WINTER

$1,785.00
I'm all about Etsy… and yesterday… I was like...I want…….


Recycled Black Leather Pouch $50

 This pick comes from one of my favorite shops! 
You can find it on sale now on the BirdTrouble Etsy! 
A favorite of mine right now. 

BirdTrouble is a sustainable handmade line created by my dear friend and a source of inspiration, 
Alexz Sandoval! Every piece is so intentional with details that make each piece unique and special!
BirdTrouble's ability to bring these incredible textiles to life with her one of a kind designs is really something to witness and support!
Follow her:
Instagram: @BirdTrouble

Click here to learn more!

Southwest Sterling Ring / Native Turquoise Ring / Women's Jewelry $102.50

This pick was happened upon while lurking through Etsy, a fav past time of mine.
Southwest Vintage is an Etsy shop run by Blair Lange.
While I don't know to much about this shop, I do know that this gal has style!
Her shop is loaded with turquoise and vintage that makes my heart swell!
I find myself constantly missing tour and the open road when I look at all of her pieces!

Click here to visit her site!

I guess thats all for tonight!
I can't wait to share more of my must haves!
What do you want for Christmas?!

iLOVEyou
ToTheMoonAndBack
xoxoxo
Jaz

No comments:

Post a Comment