MusicMonday :Boogarins


Hello Guys and Dolls!

Its another beautiful week and that means 
Music Mondays has another gem for you!
This week we are so excited to bless up your ears with some psychedelic rock hailing from Brazil!
Boogarins' have an amazing sound that keeps me swaying all day!
You can find most of their music on soundcloud or 
go straight to iTUNES and make these sweet jams yours!




 I was introduced to Boogarins by a friend.
One email,
One track,
and a message that said 
"Spark one for me. I wish I could send this to you on vinyl. Do it"
I did it. It ruled!
 This  album feels like a summer daze,
long car rides, dancing on the beach,
swaying with the ones you love.
I feel at home with their sound.




This  track is off their debut album
"As Plamtas Que Curam"



 Follow them
Website
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
LastFM


Hope you enjoy it!
We do!
iLOVEyou
ToTheMoonAndBack
xoxoxo
Jaz

No comments:

Post a Comment