Hardly Strictly: GothsLoveBluegrassToo

Yesterday was beautiful !



Sunday Fundays are always the best!
I started my day strolling around Oakland!
The sun shining and the sky blue.





I met up with some babes that I like to call my friends! 
Headed into San Francisco for  Hardly Strictly at Golden Gate Park!
Not before ,of course, stopping by Dr. Martens on Haight!
I love that location!
Their look is so fresh and the vibe is super chill!
They always have really awesome displays!



I want this bag. NEED this bag.


  
Listen to this wall.

 I will listen to the Waterfall.

It is always a great time when we are around!
Invite us to your parties and stuff!
We will bring  the sick shades, over sized /awesome hats,
lots of black, and all fun!



This is the Goth section ,chilling ,drinking keystones...
 and watching  Emmy Lou Harris!
We Love you , Emmy!




 whatta  babe!
Everyone loves the voice of an angel!

Here was my view!
Livin' in a rose colored world!



Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!


iLOVEyou
ToTheMoonAndBack
xoxoxo
Jaz

Some tuneage! Since its Music Monday!
Check out that post here!

No comments:

Post a Comment