FallInspiration:the 70s ft. A whole lot of awesome

It's hard to pick my favorite era for fashion.
Always a toss up between the 30s and 70s.
Lately, however, the 70s are taking over my everything !
From the clothes I wear to the music I write!
Loving it!
Finding a lot of inspiration with white, black and lots of stripes . Everyday is like Paris in '76.
Stripes and capes galore!
Yum!








Shopping for the right frames lately has been quite the drama!
Currently on the hunt for bad boys like these.
I love the size and shape !
She's rocking them like a badass!



I have been working on playing my new songs with two other awesome gals! Girl 3 piece!
Swoon!
I'm loving getting loud with talented ladies...
but to be honest...
I'm so excited about the outfits!
::winks::


Also!
Let's talk jumpsuits!
They are currently my fav pieces.
Simple and always the look.
I always feel way cool and don't have to work hard to put an outfit together!
Sign me up!



And then...
Let's also talk 2 pieces and pantsuits.
I want it all.
All of them.
Currently looking for the best two piece suit!
I will take any and all recommendations !
Go.








And even after all the clothes talk we have more to love!
The hair and makeup was always on point!
This fall I will definitely be rocking eyeliner and lots of orange lips.
That's what I'm thinking.
And I'm pumped!









Of course when I wanna feel a little less lady and whole lot more rock and roll...
I can always look to Stevie.
You rock, lady!





What's your fall inspiration ???

iLOVEyou
ToTheMoonAndBack
xoxo
Jaz

No comments:

Post a Comment