Paradise found : LA for the Weekend

This weekend I drove down to sunny Southern California with friends !
It was quite the random trip but totally needed!
Headed south with the intention of inspiration and time with people I love!
It was a success!
This trip was exactly what I needed!
 I've always loved LA ,
but  have been pretty adamant about the fact that I would never live there!
This weekend really changed this for me!
I think this wild city may be seeing more of this gal very soon!

 The drive was perfect!
 Pyramid Lake was majestic as always!
When we arrived it was pretty essential to grab a drink and start our adventure!
Our first stop was to a Silverlake spot , Thirsty Crow!
Their Slow Gin Fuzz drinks are to die for!
It was a truly Happy Hour!
 for more info on Thirsty Crow!

This painting ^^
 I stayed where the flamingos hang out!

Santa Monica always  makes me happy!
I spent the day at the beach singing songs, watching street performaces,
and soaking up the sun and awesome energy!!


 Then came the music...
Then came the bliss..
Then came the skateboarding teddy bears...
Then the ocean...
Then the tacos...

Then the love...
Then the dinosaurs...
It ruled!
Check out the Worlds Best Nature Store in Santa Monica!
Its a true treasure!
100million year old crystals, dinosaur bones, shooting stars!
Its brilliant!


 Then we headed to Universal Studios!









Such a good time!

iLOVEyou
ToTheMoonAndBack
xoxoxo
Jaz


No comments:

Post a Comment