ThisSideOfTheMoon


I spend my days inspired. The kind of inspiration, that is a catalyst to some ridiculously wild creations. I am a 24 year old expert doodler, fashion enthusiast.,songwriter, and lover of people! Inspired by everything pop, rock 'n' roll, and timeless. Over the years I have gone through quite the phases, danced to many a record, driven across many a state line, and fallen hopelessly in love with artists of all kinds. My eyes and ears take in quite the crazy amount of goodness and weirdness that makes my life aesthetically magical and every step I take is to the best beat! Here's where I am going to share it!


Since I was a little girl I have loved fashion, the way clothes make you feel, the way they can define you to a stranger, the empowerment you can get when you put on a dress that sparkles, the way your favorite hat is that special safety blanket. Fashion has allowed me to create my own, new world, everyday. Living on ThisSideOfTheMoon has been quite the magical time!


ThisSideOfTheMoon was started by myself and a dear friend of mine I met when I moved to the West Coast from Chicago. Two big city girls with a love for everything vintage, modern pieces that make your head spin, and most importantly  for creating our own style. It didn't take long for us to decide we would take our years of retail work, styling, and designing and start our own store in the East Bay. 


Check in here for my  favorites in fashion and lifestyle! 
Our online store will be up soon as well as a store location opening up in the Fall in the East Bay!

i  LOVE you.
TO THE MOON AND BACK
xoxo

Jaz


No comments:

Post a Comment