Rock'N'Roll WIll Never Die





 Rock'N'Roll 
Many of my posts, I assume, may lead back to some rock and roll song, a leather jacket I cant live with out, my favorite band tee, a show that I just went too, that dream boat singing a Johnny cash song at the train station. Through and through one of my biggest inspirations ..
rock and roll.

Photographed Above:
Joe Joe and Cody of Young Coconut do it big with the tiny polka dots
and button downs. These two can be found in the best threads , breaking hearts, and writing songs .
Whether it is on the streets for strangers , on stage making wild crowds dance, or in their living room singing for family and friends.... these two exude style and everything rock and roll.
No off days the way these two dress.

Emily Brown above is quite the bombshell with her "I love Bowie" look. 
On this day she woke up and said... "I don't wanna look like Bowie.. I wanna BE Bowie."
From face makeup to her red boots, from her hat to her "Bow"ie scarf...
This model/musician/stylist is killing the game daily.
Clever and on point, Emily's style comes from her ability to play
with the pieces and ideas she loves.

Songs You Should Listen to (NOW):

Whats your favorite Rock'N"Roll band?label?person?


iLOVEyou
ToThwMoonAndBack
xx
jaz









2 comments:

  1. joe joe's smile just stopped my heart. what a bunch of gems you have for friends

    ReplyDelete