SUNDAY FUNDAY : BirdTrouble/MissLeahDee @ Accident and Artifact


9.7.2014
San Fransico
Mission
Accident&Artifact

BirdTrouble/MissLeahDee Pop-Up!




Hello, loves!
It's been awhile since I have posted,
BUT the creative juices are flowing
 and all will be revealed soon!

What a beautiful Sunday in the Mission!
This afternoon I spent a couple hrs supporting 
my good friend Alexz's  BirdTrouble  Pop-Up

I am constantly inspired by my friends.
Alexz/Birdtrouble has been a great source of friendship
and support. She is beyond talented bringing us all
upcycled, recycled, sustainable, one of a kind pieces
for the Wild & Free.

....all the way from Guadalajara, Mexico by the way.













Getting to spend these kinds of moments with ones you love is truly a blessing!
It's great to be able to manifest together!
Watching others shine we know we can too!
And I am so grateful to have this light with me in the Bay right now!


I met Leah Dee today as well!
This Miss is an independent artist making unique jewelry
that take will your breath away!
From treasured stones to classic bolo ties,
rings to cuffs,
copper to silver...
there is definitely a special piece for everyone!








A favorite of mine was the copper work!
Recycled from a copper roof!
Very rad!






//BirdTrouble textiles //



Live Wild
Live Happy
Live Free
.


//Jonestown Weekender . Order your own here//




I fell in love with the aesthetics of Accident &Artifact.
This intentional space hugs you when you arrive.
It has a warm and alive feeling.







Thanks for the inspiration,babes!
Much love!


Follow BirdTrouble:

Follow MissLeahDee:

Accident & Artifact:

Wednesday – Sunday 11 – 7 
381 Valencia Street 
SF, CA. 94103



ToTheMoonAndBack
xoxox
Jaz



No comments:

Post a Comment