Ramblin' Gal #1

Hello Moon lovas, 
 This is my first post of rambles about things I shouldn't be rambling about.
 I live for photos and love everything aesthetically pleasing so this blog's content is mostly eye candy.  Lucky for you all, I thought it best if you didn't have to hear the constant back and forth inside my head. That's getting boring and a heavy load for me... So, at  2 a.m... I sit and I write(type). Here we go lovers. 

The first post...
xoxo,
Jaz



Yes I'm wild and crazy. Yes I am traditional. Get Over It.
Lately I find myself constantly seeming oxymoronic. 
I sit around in leather jackets, 
ripped up shirts, 
with a bottle of gin in my hand and It's like a 
" she's down for anything vibe".
But that's not my vibe.
Not at all. Not even a little.
Don't get me wrong.
 I wanna run through the streets screaming ,
 travel the world, stay up late, experience it all.
You've probably seen me pee in an alley?
Or watched me behave like a wild woman.
 I wanna love to the moon and back.
Dance like no one's watching.
Swear too much.
I want to make mistakes. I wanna have heartbreaks.
I hold (almost) nothing back.
Telling stories of my life like I've known you forever.
I wanna read every book.
Eat all the yummy things.
Kiss all the boys...
 and maybe...I want to have all the sex.
BUT I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT.
And I don't wanna hear jokes about it.
I am very private about my sexuality. 
Why is that bad these days?
Like... If  I don't wanna talk about it I'm not with the times.
Like just because 16 year old celebrities are almost naked on the cover of a magazine 
I'm the lame one
I wasn't raised that way.
I swear like a trucker and I don't want to talk to you about last person to see my boobs ...
Ok?
I just don't.




Thank you.
Ramble #1

ToTheMoonAndBack
xoxo
Jaz
ThisSideOfTheMoon


1 comment:

  1. Your beautiful Jaz...and I love and miss you. #peeps to your side of the Moon.

    ReplyDelete