BEDROOM INVASIONS: &CALEB

--ThisSideOfTheMoon is bringing back Bedroom Invasions.Thanks for being patient and waiting this installment.We are working on lots of renovating, revamping and growing here on ThisSide.--


This week we are invading the room of Caleb Pepp.
He is a drummer for the Rock 'N' Roll band Sticky Valentines.
Singer Songwriter Artist extraordinaire &Caleb
Traveler.
Healer.
Lover.
Experiencer.
and
A super dad to two amazingly beautiful children!

Currently residing on the LilyPad Compound in the Bay Area.

Caleb loves the road and new experience so this pimped out trailer is real deal living.
He can pick up and leave whenever.... though we love it when he sticks around.
:)



SMile. It's a new Day


Sunny daze.



peep the view.

Come on in! 
You'll love this mobile King's quarters.
Filled with gems and intentional spaces.
Here is some artwork and a picture of his daughter playing with a friends.
Sentimental pieces to "aww" over.
Fam vibes.


Boys closets....
BUT
Lots of swag and homemade goodies.
We feature some of his handmade awesomeness.
He is a recycler and repurposer!
WE LOVE THAT MIND.



true.

He has healthy reminders for life!



LOVE THIS.
TAKE ME ON THE ROAD.
<3




organized...


sun roof tops!


chill zone!


gypsy steez.


ALTAR.
Bless life.


Dream life.
Our life.


flare.


HOW COOL IS THIS DUDE?
Making music!
Traveling the world!
Making costumes and clothes!
Inspired much?

We appreciate you dude.
You rule.

Check out his garb!





















1) What item is essential to any good bedroom?
Any good bedroom has a mirror. I don't use mine too often but it's essential for any bedroom.
2)How often do you rearrange your bedroom?
I am constantly rearranging my room. I just took out a fridge to make more space for clothes. I rearrange my blanket selection and altar all the time depending on my moods. My room also changes a lot based on season, summertime i usually am traveling so ill put it on my truck and make anywhere my home. Also there's more out doorsy things taking up space when I'm traveling around.
3)What most inspires your bedroom style?
My bedroom style comes from the old gypsy wagon tradition. I love making such a small space feel like a portal into another universe, I like to collect fabrics and fill my room with things.I love to look at but can trade or sell anytime I need.
4)What is your favorite part of your bedroom?
Favorite part of my bedroom is the moon roof hatch above my bed, waking up and cracking that open is the best!
5)What's your favorite thing to do in your bedroom?
Favorite thing to do in my bedroom is read or have friends hang out and pass a bottle around
6)Describe your bedroom in one word
Psychedelic
7)What is your bedroom's theme song?
"i don't wanna grow up" tom waits


8)What upcoming bedroom projects do you have planned?
Always projects coming up... Releasing my first collection of clothes in a week called "&caleb's rainforest dream kingdom". Also I have a new album, "spiral dance" that will be coming out this summer. This record is very up beat but in a really twisted and silly way. Working on a video for "running from the law" that will be hilarious, me on the run from dudes in suits and smoking spliffs with the devil (special appearance by Jimmy oh!). & of course always super busy doing sticky Valentines stuff trying to put a shot in the arm of American rock n roll.
Thanks so much for invading me! Visit andcaleb.com 

Follow Caleb
 @calebpepp
Tumblr:
Andcaleb
Instagram:
@calebpepp
Facebook:
Soundcloud:
/andcaleb

weLOVE&caleb
ToTheMoonAndBack
xoxo
Jaz
ThisSideOfTheMoon



No comments:

Post a Comment