WE WANT : CLOUDHUNTER

I am currently in HOME DECORATING FRENZY.
My GREAT friend Daniella is moving in and we have been stripping this house, painting walls, building tables /bookshelves, and topping it all of with vintage pieces to die over!
When I'm not working on the house...
I'm thinking about working on the house.
Thinking leads to dreaming ---> which leads to wanting ---> which leads to manifesting.
So basically... I dream of the perfect 1940s lamp, then I really want an awesome 1940s lamp, 
then I go out and GET THAT FUCKING 40s LAMP!

In the midst of all the getting...
I stumbled upon my new love in Home Decor.



MEGAN ALASON PEARL is the creative genius behind CloudHunter.
Her style is perfect and dreamy.
Los Angeles made.


IG: @cloudhunter_

I have fallen in love with all the detail and love that goes into these pieces!
She has a style that speaks to my heart.

CURRENT OBESSION : 
The Vintage Upcycled Pillows


(feel free to buy this as a gift for me....)


^^^^ love.

My favorite collection is

COLLECTION II






Head on over to CloudHunterCo.com now 
for your Shabby Chic Home Decor!

we LOVEthrowpillows
ToTheMoonAndBack
xoxo
Jaz
ThisSideOfTheMoon









No comments:

Post a Comment