OOTD: OSCARS


Do you watch the Oscars?
Do you care?
We didn't think so.

BUT
If you live on ThisSide....
you LOVE fashion.
SO....we watched for you.

Here are 15 looks I would like to talk about.
This is the good and the bad.
My favorites and my " CANT STAND THIS" looks.
(No particular order)

1.


Lupita Nyong'o  in Prada.
This look is everything!
This is so fun and fresh.
And we LOVE that headband.
Precious!

2.


Cate Blanchett in Armani.
Dressed to win. 

3.


Jared Leto in Saint Laurent.
This wasn't my favorite tux of the night...
BUT
this Oscar winner for Best Supporting Male had one hell of an acceptance speech.
AMAZING.

3.


My lady crush!
Jennifer Lawrence in Dior.
Stunning! 
She's perfection!

4.


Kerry Washington
Plum and a baby bump.
Thumbs up.

5.


Cutie couple alert!
I hope their child is this stylish.
Olivia Wilde in Valentino.
Jason Sudeikis in Prada.

6.


Not my favorite couple but they brought it.
Angelina gets double the photos cause her dress was better.
Angelina Jolie with a Diana Ross moment in Elie Saab.
Brad Pitt in Tom Ford.

7.


Kristin Chenoweth in Roberto Cavalli.
Divine.

8.


Joseph Gordon Levitt in Calvin Klein.
So , so.....
I feel like we see this look on him all the time.
I'm bored.


9.


Kelly Osbourne in Badgley Mishka.
She's the best.
Always.

10.


Oh dear... I don't know who made this look.
I don't want to find out.
Ohhhhh, Liza.

11.


Giuliana Rancic in Paolo Sebastian with some killer Sergio Rossi heels that are not featured here but so amazing!

12.


Portia DeRossi in Naheem Kahn.
Truly stunning!
Naheem Kahn is one of my favorite designers!
Way to rock that dress, Portia!

13.


Amy Adams in Gucci Couture.
She definitely came dressed to impress.
Two movies with heavy nominations.
Lucky gal!

14.


Anna Kendrick in J.Mendel.
I love Kendrick and DIE over J.Mendel...
BUT
this is not your dress mama.
NOT your dress.

and lastly...
MY FAV LOOK is a tie between...

15.


I have no idea what this lady is up to these days....
BUT HELLO, HUDSON!
Kate Hudson in VERSACE.
What is their to say????
AHHHH!
So good.

&
This babe


Charlize Theron in Dior.
I AM IN LOVE.
NEED.
HOMERUN.

weLOVEshinystuff
ToTheMoonAndBack
xoxo
Jaz


No comments:

Post a Comment