PHOTO DIARY 1.17.2014


I set of off to Marin County with my friends.
MISSION: SOL FOOD
STATUS: SUCCESS
REWARD: SOL FOOD AND FOOD FOR THE SOUL


I love the Richmond bridge. It's so beautiful.
You feel like you're in the center of everything and nothing at all.
The mountain views and hills are breathtaking!

Even so. 
my favorite part is looking up at the beams and hunky metal 
and the way it flashes as you fly by.
I'm obsessed with lines and patterns.
It's a trip.



Nothin' better than an adventure with friends.


Do you like Puerto Rican food?!
Do you like food that is good... like the best?!
Do you like being happy?

If the answer is yes than hop in a car or on a plane to get to SOL FOOD in San Rafael ...
your body will thank you.

I don't get paid to say this.
It's just that good.

Order the Bistec.

Click here for info on Sol Food



After stuffing our faces it was time for a hike!

To Muir woods we went!





Then we left because they wouldn't let us bring the guitars!
Forget the hike!
To the beach we went!

The drive down Hwy 1 to Stinson is magical!




It's January.


I saw horses on the beach.


with puppies.



Ocean vibes.




Maybe one day I won't be a big baby... and I'll surf.




And the sun got tired.
Like it does.


Back to Oakland we went.





Life is beautiful.
Live it.

iLOVEyou
ToTheMoonAndBack
xoxo
Jaz
ThisSideOftheMoon

No comments:

Post a Comment