INSPIRATION STATION : ALL ABOUT BOWIE


I was just invited to a Bowie themed party...
Yep.
I'm going.

"I'm not a prophet or a stone aged man,
 just a mortal with potential of a superman. "
I'm living on.
-David Bowie

Today's dose of inspiration is David Bowie.
His style and music has been the gift that keeps on giving throughout his entire career.

I have been on a hunt for a new jumpsuit...
I'm a little intimidated and excited when looking to that Bowie look above.

These looks here are more my everyday style!
In need of a striped pantsuit stat!
Recommendations welcomed!


A real fan of this Bowie inspired runway look!
That waist is super flattering and the collar is perfect!
What do you think?

I was never to into David Bowie growing up. 
Friends were always  telling me that I needed to listen but never really gave him a chance.
Years later...I am a die hard fan!
I find myself waking up to Bowie dance parties, day dreaming to his sound, living his lyrics, and worshiping his style.
Its never to late to be saved!

Here's another Bowie inspired runway look.
WOW.
The detail and shoulders of the runway look are incredible!


Trendsetter turned icon.

I would personally like to thank Bowie for:

*Men in tight pants being attractive
*Too much makeup being mighty fine
*Blue eyeshadow done right
*The will to put on heels everyday,because he did
*More glitter
*100% spandex outfits being totally acceptable
*Ziggy Stardust
and last...
this look right here!


The man's a genius!



Even Kate Moss and Vogue agree....
Bowie is King or Queen... or both.
Everything.













weLOVEbowie
ToTheMoonAndBack
xoxo
Jaz
ThisSideOfTheMoon











No comments:

Post a Comment