DVF: JOURNEY OF A DRESS



WHY OH WHY WAS I NOT THERE?

This week I am filled with jealousy towards all of you strolling through 
but...
that doesn't mean I can't lurk it out.

Happy 40 YRS to the iconic DVF wrap dress!
The exhibit takes you through the years from vintage to contemporary!
I'd like to take a stroll down that timeline!

The night was hosted by Bravo's Andy Cohen and the stunning Coco Rocha!




ANDY!
You got all bad boy on us...


Way to go , Diane!

I'll take all of these once this is over , thank you!
You can have your people call my people.



Hero.



BAM!




Allison Williams looking stunning in DVF Spring 2014!
Classic, fresh, and fun!
Allison was my favorite look of the night but Gwyneth's photos were popping up everywhere!
Style queen!







who's been?
how was it?!


weLOVEyou
ToTheMoonAndBack
xoxo
ThisSideOfTheMoon





No comments:

Post a Comment