GET THE LOOK: American Hustle


It's no secret that on this side of the moon we love all things 70's !
Who loved American Hustle ?!
WE DID!


This hat is a must have.
 The shape, texture, and color are showstoppers!
You can play with this look by changing the colors and textures.
I wouldn't mess with that shape.
Get a big hat! (Make sure its the right size!)
Everyones doin' it!

Messy hair day? It only makes it better.
Take that tousled look and make it everything.
Oversized floppy hats are an effortless way to be glamorous!

Bianca Jagger much?




Let's talk coats now.
I have been in a search for a shorter coat with a fur collar.
I'm always finding this look but way longer and my height never works with it...
this coat however, perfection.
Jennifer Lawrence, you are looking killer!


and to make this look perfect for me....
I'll take this belated Christmas gift from anyone.
Windsmoor coat


Windsmoor coat (see more brown coats)

ohhhhh , Polyvore lurking <3

or this one...
I found this lovely shop browsing through fur collars on etsy!
This one is closer to the length I want, and oh.... that shape!
Check out the TovasVintage shop on Etsy!
Click here


CELINE Stunning Herringbone Jacket with Removable Raccoon Fur Collar

$425



let's move on...

Micheal Wilkinson really did his job for this movie!
His work always comes out on top and my eyes are always happy.
I wanted to live in these outfits.
I'll take all the drama and wild livin' to strut in these bad boys!



This leather number below?!
WHAT?
Amen.


Let's also give a round of applause to Kathrine Gordon for making me believe , once again, that one day I will fro my hair. Teasing and crimping for days.
Thank you, Kathrine.


Gordon pulled inspiration from 70s Playboy and old high school yearbooks.
What high school did she go to?!
these kids don't look that fashionable.
Who am I to talk....
My hair was so not on that level in high school.
Screw you , early 2000's.


I could see these being helpful.

Well the inspiration is flowing and visions of fur and sequence is really all I got.
My New Years look is American Hustle inspired.
Preview time!


What's inspiring your look these days?

Stay Glam

weLOVEyou
ToTheMoonAndBack
xoxo
Jaz








No comments:

Post a Comment