MOTD: ft. Jenny Lewis,Nars, Bobbi Brown, and Lime Crime


So ..I haven't gotten out of bed
Internet work is the best!
In a couple of hours I will be headed up to Sonoma County to see Jenny Lewis play!

I am going with my friend Sam who could not be a better partner to ride of to this show with. 
50% of our friendship has been singing jenny covers and strumming that guitar !














I decided to get a head start on tonight's look while still in my pajamas!
I am using Lime Crime for my lips, Bobbi on the cheeks , Nars on the eyes!

Is it bad to listen to the artist right before you go see them??
Listen and Love!

 I am super excited to choose an awesome outfit tonight!
Jenny Lewis has always been quite the fashion inspiration to me from time to time!
what do you think?




 Click here to check out:

Expect photos from tonight's show soon!
iLOVEyou
ToTheMoonAndBack
xoxo
Jaz

No comments:

Post a Comment