In Bed Witth My Favorite Band.




Lyin' down in bed ,snug as a bug, listening to songs from Sig Ros' NEW Album "Kveikur'
Beyond Wow. 
I can remember the first time I  heard a track off of  "Von" 
and what that moment felt like. I had found  new space in their music.
Definitely have grown listening to every release in ts own special way.
Tonight I will be lulled to sleep
 by this track

Snaps Above:

Took these on quite the magical night.
SigurRos Oakland,Ca. FoxTheatre.
4.16.13


These, these are my everything.
Thanks for singing me to sleep, dudes.

Whats your sing- me- to- sleep band?


AlbumDrops 7.17



iLOVEyo
ToTheMoonAndBack
xx
Jaz


3 comments:

  1. for some reason, envy on the coast's 'lowcountry' always makes me sleep hard as a brick. especially "like i do". i guess the kill's 'no wow' does the same. rock on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my own little playlist to fall asleep to....there are too many good songs and too many great albums to just chose one... :)

    ReplyDelete